SB Unified is serving Grab & Go breakfast, lunch, and supper meals to all SB Unified students at the following sites and times, Monday through Friday.
- Meals are FREE for all Santa Barbara Unified students, ages 18 and under
- No student ID required
- Students do not have to be present. A parent/guardian may pick up the meal on the student’s behalf
- Meals can be picked up from any distribution site, no matter your home campus
- OCTOBER MENU/MENU DE OCTUBRE
- NOVEMBER MENU/MENU DE NOVIEMBRE
New A.M. morning pick-up: 7 am to 9:00 am
- We will be distributing meals from 7:00 am to 9:00 am – Tuesday through Friday – in the parking lot behind La Cuesta High School (corner of Garden and E. Ortega streets)
Grab & Go breakfast and lunch available at the following sites from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm, Monday-Friday:
- Adams Elementary
- Franklin Elementary
- Harding Elementary (On Gillespie, in front of the A-OK office)
- Monroe Elementary
- Dos Pueblos High School
- San Marcos High School (off Hollister)
- Santa Barbara High School
- La Cumbre Junior High
- La Colina Junior High
- Goleta Valley Junior High
- Mckinley Elementary
Supper service is offered at the following sites from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday-Friday:
- 4:00pm to 4:20pm: 423 S. Canada St.
- 4:30pm to 4:50pm: 1104 Cacique St.
- 5:00pm to 5:20pm: 1124 E. Mason St.
- 5:30pm to 5:50pm: 900 E. Haley St.
- 4:00pm to 4:30pm: 601 Eucalyptus Ave.
- 4:40pm to 5:10pm: 1507 San Pascual St.
- 5:20pm to 5:50pm: 620 W. Gutierrez St