Students should use the SBUnified-NET Wi-Fi network if Internet access is needed for personal mobile devices. District-provided and District-managed mobile devices will automatically connect to SBUnified-NET, and students should not need to configure those manually.
What username and password combination should I use for SBUnified-NET?
- Your username is your District email address (StudentID@my.sbunified.org)
- Your password is your universal Google password
How should I connect to SBUnified-NET if I’m using a Windows device?
For Windows devices only, you’ll need to connect to SBUnified-GUEST first, and you’ll then be routed to SBUnified-NET.
- Ensure that any pop-up blockers are turned off.
- Connect to SBUnified-GUEST.
- Instead of filling out the form that appears, click on the Click Here link at the bottom of the page.
- You’ll be guided through the process to connect to SBUnified-NET.
What if my username and password don’t work?
- If you need Internet access immediately, connect to SBUnified-GUEST instead, and follow the on-screen instructions. That Wi-Fi network will provide you with temporary Internet access until your login issue can be resolved.
- Complete the form below to provide us with the Student ID with which you tried to connect, and the District will research the issue.