Initial setup/Password portal
If you are an incoming or active District student and have not accessed any District platforms before, follow these steps to get your accounts set up.
- Go to https://password.sbunified.org, our District Password Portal.
- Click on New User.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your password and access your accounts.
G Suite (Google) Accounts
G Suite provides students with access to email, shared documents, and other collaboration tools. Google accounts are also used to automatically access other platforms without users needing to re-enter their usernames/passwords.
Once you have established your District account (see Initial Setup above) you can access Google with your District email address and password.
- Go to https://mail.google.com.
- Enter your District email address (ID number followed by @my.sbunified.org) and password.
- Click on the “waffle” icon in the upper-right of the screen to access any other Google tools.
If you do not remember your Google password, go to https://password.sbunified.org and click on Forgot Password to reset it.
Your District-managed iPad will automatically connect to SBUnified-NET. To connect your personal device while on campus, choose SBUnified-NET and use your universal Google username and password. Upon registration for SBUnified, you signed an Acceptable Use Policy regarding your behavior online (form coming soon).
Each student in grades 4th through 12th is issued a District-managed iPad, which you will keep for four years, including during school holidays. Upon registration for SBUnified, you signed an iPad Use form regarding caring for your iPad (form coming soon).
If your iPad or case is damaged, lost, or stolen, be sure to submit a tech ticket (see instructions below) immediately. For answers to other iPad questions, see our techEQUITY FAQ.
Aeries – Student Information System
Aeries holds student records for enrollment, attendance, classes, grades, etc. Students can access Aeries at any time to view their records online, and incoming/continuing secondary students will use Aeries to select their courses for the upcoming school year.
Once you have established your District account (see Initial Setup above) you can access Aeries automatically if you are already logged into your District Google account. This page will provide you with more information about using Aeries.
- Make sure you are logged into your District Google account.
- Go to https://aeries.sbunified.org/student.
- Enter your District email address (ID number followed by @my.sbunified.org) and click Next.
- Click Sign in with Google.
Students may request tech support in two ways (known as submitting a “tech ticket”):
- Use the support app on your district iPad
- Send an email to email@example.com from your District Google email account