SB Unified provides free public wireless Internet access to its guests. There are two levels of Guest WiFi access:
- Basic access is for visitors who only need to connect to the Internet.
- Advanced access is for guest speakers / presenters who need to be able to mirror during their presentation.* *Advanced access available soon.
Follow the instructions below to access the guest WiFi network:
- Select “SBUnified-GUEST” using the WiFi network selector on your device.
- On the SBUnified WiFi splash screen, click “Basic Access” at the top of the page.
- Click the box to accept the terms of agreement.
- Click Login
NOTE: Guest login credentials are good for 24 hours from the time they are issued. Guest needing access for more than 24 hours will need to register.