SB Unified provides free public wireless Internet access to its guests. Access requires registration and acceptance of the Terms of Service (TOS). Follow the instructions below to register, accept the TOS, and login to the guest WiFi network.
- Select “SBUnified-GUEST” using the WiFi network selector on your device.
- On the SBUnified WiFi splash screen, click “Here” at the top of the page where it says “Please login or click HERE to create a guest account.”
- Complete the registration form, read and accept the TOS, and click “Register” at the bottom of the screen. A text and email will be sent to you with your guest user login credentials.
- Click “SBUnified-GUEST Login” on the bottom of the resulting splash screen.
- Use the credentials you received via email and text to login.
NOTE: Guest login credentials are good for 24 hours from the time they are issued. Guest needing access for more than 24 hours will need to register.