- 2023-2024 SBTA Ratified Contract Agreements
- 2023-2024 CSEA Ratified Contract Agreements
- 2021-2024 Agreement Between the Santa Barbara Unified School District and the Santa Barbara Teachers Association
- 2021-2024 Agreement Between the Santa Barbara Unified School District and the California School Employees Association
- 2021-22 SBTA Ratified Contract Agreements
- 2021-22 SBTA Side Letters
- FAQ: Classified Employee Reduction/Layoff (English)
- FAQ: Classified Employee Reduction/Layoff (Spanish)
- Seniority List for CSEA
Staff can access the current SBTA contract in the staff intranet Google Drive.
For more information, contact Human Resources at 805-963-4338 x6243.
State law requires that an applicant selected for a position must complete fingerprint process to check for or verify conviction record. A record of conviction will not automatically disqualify you from employment, but failure to list convictions may result in disqualification or dismissal.
Verification of identity and right to work will be required if selected for employment. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.