Notice of Cancellation/Withdrawal of Request for Bids – Dos Pueblos High School CTE Pavilion Project
Request for Proposals/Qualifications: Dos Pueblos High School Donor Plaza Improvements Project
Request for Proposals/Qualifications: Adams Elementary School New Classrooms and Site Improvements Project
- March 20, 2020 We are pleased to announce the hiring of Matthew Dittman as SB Unified’s new Director of Food Services. Dittman has been in the restaurant industry for nearly 20 years, mainly in the Santa Barbara area. He has already jumped into his role, actively helping our food services team to deliver 4,900 sack lunches to our ...
- March 19, 2020 SB Unified is providing grab-and-go lunches to students – age 18 and younger – at the following sites Monday through Friday 11:30am to 1:00pm. (We will not offer food services on Friday, March 27) We will continue serving lunches throughout school closure.
Harding Elementary (Corner of Arrellaga and Gillespie, in front of the A-OK ...
- March 19, 2020 The Santa Barbara Unified School District Board of Education approved the appointment of Valerie Galindo as the next principal for Roosevelt Elementary, effective July 1, 2020.
Ms. Galindo has sixteen years of teaching experience and knows our district and community well. With her current experience as your assistant principal, Ms. Galindo will build upon the foundation ...
- March 16, 2020 Due to school closures and concerns regarding health and safety at this time, we have cancelled the previously scheduled April 4 SBUSD certificated interview fair. We will communicate updates regarding rescheduling as soon as possible. Thank you.
- March 13, 2020 Beginning Monday March 16th, all schools within Santa Barbara Unified School District will be closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Santa Barbara Unified is dedicated to feeding our students, especially during these unique and difficult times.
We will offer bagged meals for children 18 years old and younger that may be picked up between 11:30 am ...