December 2013 Breakfast Nutritional Information – Elementary and Secondary
December 2013 Lunch Nutritional Information – Elementary and Secondary
December 2013 Snack Nutritional Information – Child Development, Storyteller and Rec
December 2013 Snack Nutritional Information – Montecito Union School
December 2013 Lunch Nutritional Information – Montecito Union School
A nutritious breakfast is served every morning in each school cafeteria. Please check with your school cafeteria to identify the time of service. Breakfast includes a choice of an entrée, juice/fruit and milk. In the secondary schools additional items are available for purchase.
In the secondary schools there are several choices daily for lunch. In the elementary schools there is only one entrée offered daily. Menus are available on the Santa Barbara Unified School District’s website. Students on the Free and Reduced Program are entitled to receive a daily entrée, a trip to the salad bar and either milk or juice. Additional items are sold for an additional charge.
Cafeteria Line Procedures
If the cafeteria is to operate successfully, cooperation is needed in the following manner:
- All students (except kindergartners and some first graders) need to enter their student ID on the keypad in order to purchase or receive food in the school cafeteria. We recommend parents of younger students teach their child their six-digit ID number before school begins each year.
- Having cash readily available when approaching the cash registers will expedite the serving lines.
- Students should bring the proper amount and be prepared to pay at the cash register in the school cafeteria.
- When finished eating, students are to throw their garbage in the trashcans and/or recycle bins.
- Eating food in the serving areas is not permitted.